<3 Shady Banks Kids

Posted by TheLightDynamic on 9:23 PM

In an effort to spread the word I am letting The Let Down readers know that my bike was grabbed when I had my back turned shooting at the banks jam last weekend. It's a Fit S3.5 in maroon with black Sunday bars, gold Fit sprocket and gold Fit DLD stem, as well as many Fly components and black Gsport rims. If you see someone with this bike or a majority of these parts, let me know @ (801) 915-1982. I want to kick this guys ass more than I want my bike back ... that's how pissed I am.

I am at a point where I not only use my bike for the enjoyment I get from riding, but also to get me from spot to spot on shoots. In a way it is a large part of how I make a living. If any of you have parts you are willing to kick down or sell (if they are in great shape) please let me know. It would mean the world to me if I could get a bike built up in the next few weeks.

Thank you all!
Big Bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment